Rockwool Acoustic & Thermal Insulation
Acoustic Insulation: Due to the spaces between the fibres and its porous, open structure, ROCKWOOL stone wool provides good sound absorption and reduces noise vibrations.
Thermal Insulation: ROCKWOOL stone wool achieves its insulating properties by ‘capturing’ the air between the fibres so that virtually no convection takes place.
- Fire safe insulation
- Thermal insulation
- Acoustic insulation
- Comfort insulation
- Protects equipment and internal structures against the effects of fire
- Increases resistance to fire in many application
Slows down heat transfer
- Its fibrous structure can withstand temperatures up to 1000 C
- Can be laminated to other insulation products to create a very effective composite insulation material.
- To enhance performance Rockwool can be supplied with Sonic Liner, Scrim Foil or Open and closed cell foam.
- Rockwool comes in both boards and mattresses in various sizes. Rockwool insulation can be custom cut to customer requirements.
- Standard Sheet sizes
- 1200 x 5000 x 50mm (Mattresses)