JMP Energywool is manufactured from non-combustible Glasswool bonded with an inert thermo-setting resin to form a strong resilient product.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Lifelong energy savings
- Available in a variety of thicknesses and densities
- Long product life
- Exceptional acoustic and thermal properties
- All low binder Glasswool products are tested to SANS 10177 Part 5
- Available in boards and rolls for thermal and acoustic control in commercial buildings
- Industrial thermal insulation for applications up to 450°c
- Conservation and control of heat in boilers, tanks, ductwork, ovens, etc.
- Acoustic correction in compressor houses and machine rooms
- Zero ozone depleting potential (ODP)
- Zero global warming potential (GWP)
- Odourless, inert and fully compatible with all standard building material and components.
- Will not promote corrosion of steel, copper or aluminium.
- Will not sustain vermin.
- Will not breed or promote fungi, mould or bacteria.
- Dust settlement will not affect product performance.
- Prevent condensation on cold surfaces.