JMP FIRESEAL FOAM
JMP Fireseal class “0” open cell sponge has been developed to provide excellent sound absorption in the troublesome low frequency range, whilst offering high levels of absorption at the mid and high frequency end.
Fireseal also has the ability to act as a membrane absorber across the full frequency spectrum when specified with the correct material thickness and choice of facing.
High mass ensures that Fireseal gives excellent dampening performance when applied to rigid substrates, greatly improving sound breakout.
The European standard EN 13501-1: Reaction to Fire provides a number of performance criteria to measure the fire characteristics of building products. These cover spread of flame and contribution to fire as well as the generation of smoke and the production of burning droplets.
Fireseal achieves a B-s1,d0:
- B – very low flammability
- s1 – Low smoke
- d0 – no droplets
- Internal lining of ventilation ductwork and ventilation equipment.
- Sound absorption in marine engine rooms.
- Generator and compressor enclosures.
- Sound absorbing panels for the construction industry.